Our History

Open since 1902 (when it was known as Kowloon British School), Kowloon Junior School operated on two sites for 20 years (from 1991) until August 2013 when a new state-of-the-art whole school campus was opened.

The new KJS was built on the original school site in Perth Street, Homantin and houses all 900 students from Year 1 to Year 6; and over 120 staff.